JoyJoy and Crossfire from Radiangames belong to the most polished and best rated games on the Xbox Live Indie Games channel. And when Radiangames makes a new game my eyes get wide and maybe I start drooling a little bit. So when Luke, the guy that made these games, allowed me to write a bit about the upcoming “Inferno” it made me quite happy.
I will keep this short – because you can expect a full videoreview from me soon after the release on the marketplace. Shouldn´t be too long. But I love this game and want to give you at least a “tiny little bit” of information what Inferno is about (and 4 screenshots … to give you an idea what it looks like).
- It´s a twinstick shooter like you have never played before -
because this time you have levels you can explore.
- You can play locally with 1-4 players.
- You get to pimp your weapon by buying upgrades for it – as well as other “stuff”.
- There will be lots of different types of enemies and they are all fun to get rid off.
- Once you finished the game there will be a special mode.
- There will be bosses.
- It´s my favorite Radiangames title so far!
Now while you are waiting for “Radiangames Inferno” check out the other two games if you don´t know them. They have a 4+ stars rating for a very good reason! Because they are not just worth playing, they are awesome! JoyJoy costs a dollar (80 MSP) and Crossfire costs three (240 MSP).
For Crossfire I already made a videoreview in the past – check it out here.